ICNSE – 2020
Kuwait City, Kuwait, 28th – 29th January, 2020, Conference of 798th ICNSE -2020
2020 IIER 798th International Conference on Natural Science and Environment (ICNSE) will be held in Kuwait City, Kuwait during 28th – 29th January, 2020 as the Conference of ICNSE-2020. ICNSE 2020 is sponsored by International Institute of Engineers and Researchers (IIER). It aims to be one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Natural Science and Environment. It also serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Natural Science and Environment related techniques.
2019 is the Third year of ICNSE, it will be held every year since 2014, the conference will be an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Business Management and Information Technology. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of Business Management and Information Technology interest from around the world.
Paper submission deadline: 9th January, 2020
Final date of notification: 11th January, 2020
Last date of registration: 13th January, 2020
Date of Conference: 28th – 29th January, 2020
Notification of acceptance or rejection for the submitted paper will be notified to you within 4 working days of submission date. ** If you are not getting any reply then, you can mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention your submitted Paper Code in the mail.
Indexing / Supported by
1. Each Paper will be assigned Online Digital Object Identifier (DOI Online)
2. The registered papers shall be submitted to World Research Library ,Google Scholar, DRJI etc. for Indexing.
3. All selected papers will be Printed in Proceedings (Book format) with an ISBN Number.
4. The Proceeding will be archived in World Research Library i.e. www.worldresearchlibrary.org
5. One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session.
6. All the Selected Papers will be recommended for publication in any one international Journal After Peer Review Process and Assessment.
7. Past Conference Highlights is available at conferencegallery.com